PROUDLY SPREADING THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOSPEL SINCE 2003

This blog is dedicated to spreading the gospel of Christian Identity, the only TRUE religion and the only religion that can bring SALVATION to the White Race. If you hate White people, or love any of our enemies, you can get your liberal pinko ass out of here, which should be EASY GIVEN THAT YOU'RE GOING TO HELL ANYWAY!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Spreading GOD's word at the Dogs' Home!

Recently, while myself, Wife #11, Wife #8, Wife #3 and Wife #14 were sitting down to dinner with some of our grown-up children (I know I'm forgetting somebody, but I can't think who else was there), we discussed the idea of getting a new dog, not least because our last dog sadly ran away after the youth group at our church held a particularly zealous session of gong-banging outside the home of our Indian neighbours, followed by indoor fireworks. Snappy just couldn't handle it. I know he was a dog, but sometimes in life you have to put your own prejudices aside and do the right thing, and the spineless little bastard just couldn't do that. Shortly afterwards, we had a visit from the RSPCA, saying that perhaps it might be a good idea to reconsider owning any more animals, because my lifestyle is "not appropriate".

Not appropriate! I ask you. Does being a proud nationalist and defender of one's country preclude one from something so simple as owning a dog? Does spreading God's Word mean that I, a man experienced in leading a thriving community and in pastoral care of both humans and animals, mean that I should be prevented from doing my part in the stewardship of God's creatures? I don't know what's happened to Snappy now, but if he wants to find some pussy ass PC owner who won't even shout abuse in the street if he hears someone speaking in a foreign language, that's his choice! He's as bad as some of my wives - they couldn't handle it, so they left. One would think one's supposed "best friend" would know better, but he was too spineless and stupid to stick it out!

Wife #9 told me I was being too harsh, and that we should perhaps put posters up around our village and wait for Snappy to be returned to us. But since she's a woman, I don't really think I should be listening to her opinions. Besides, this is a worthwhile analogy for the way that God treats us humans. When God tells them to do something that they don't like, do God-fearing Christians act like Snappy and run away, never to be seen again? Or do they stay steadfast and obedient to God's tasks? You tell me! I have been disillusioned on that front recently, too.

Anyway, on Friday, me and eleven of my wives went to the Dogs' Home nearby, to look for another dog which hopefully will be braver, more racially aware and better behaved. I was shocked at the amount of degeneracy I saw there. How far the human race has descended into apathy and squalor, with rampant miscegenation and an undermining of Men's position as the head of the house, just as Christ was the head of the church. The manager of the Dogs' Home was a woman! A woman, I ask you. It is bad enough having them serving you at the checkout! Some of the half-breed mongrels I saw today had little to choose between them and the dogs themselves. What has the Jew done to our society?

I tried talking to one of the few sympathetic-seeming Aryan men I could see, a man called Peter who was meant to be showing us around. He simply nodded and smiled but I had no sooner started telling me about the homosexual agenda and desire to take over this country than he was asking me to stop or else I would have to leave! When has expressing one's opinion prohibited one from owning a dog?

And that is to say nothing of the dogs themselves. They did nothing but bark and growl when I walked past their cages. Don't they get taught any respect in this place? I pointed this out to Peter but he just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, they are dogs." Since when has that been an excuse for not displaying any kind of basic manners whatsoever? I bet that their Jew handlers have taught them not to do so whenever one of the "Chosen People" comes walking by, not that I am allowed to say this type of thing in public any more. The police will probably be along before I know it.

I left empty-handed, and one of my wives had the cheek to tell me that she would probably have had better luck on her own - meaning without me. While I have no doubt that this is probably true, it is a sad reflection on our society that anyone attempting to tell the truth and bravely preach God's Word is laughed at, in the most unlikely of locations. One would think that a place like that could be the last bastion of White nationalism, since one expects that many of the people working there would care more about animals than non-whites and other "humans", but unfortunately it is no more immune from the virus of political correctness than anywhere else. A true disappointment.

No comments: