PROUDLY SPREADING THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOSPEL SINCE 2003

This blog is dedicated to spreading the gospel of Christian Identity, the only TRUE religion and the only religion that can bring SALVATION to the White Race. If you hate White people, or love any of our enemies, you can get your liberal pinko ass out of here, which should be EASY GIVEN THAT YOU'RE GOING TO HELL ANYWAY!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Palestinians (Again).

Let me get one thing straight before I expound upon my sermon of today: - I despise the Jews, I despise the forces of international Jewry who have so maliciously attempted to silence and manipulate brave Aryan Christians such as Myself over the years. Oh, I hate the Jews so much. So much. I could kill them all, every one of them, and I can say with absolute certaintly that God hates them too - if He didn't, He wouldn't have made them Jews. Jews are evil. Evil. Evil. Got it?

Good. I'm glad we got that one out of the way.

However, there are other demons of mankind which Satan uses in his endless war of attrition against Christ, in order to torment and persecute God-fearing Christians. Why, just this day, I walked past a mosque, where Mohammedans or whatever they are called go and pray to their moon god, and there were BROWN PEOPLE COMING OUT OF IT! Can you believe it? Can you believe what our traitorous government has let into our midst? No. Nor can I. Sooner or later, the police will start to arrest us for NOT being suicide bombers!

Although I despise the state of Israel, simply because it is run by the Jew, I have to say that there is a lot of merit in much of what they are doing, and it is such that many God-fearing Christians could take heed of what they do after the final battle has commenced, which due to the unfolding financial crisis will not be very far off. We might be able to get some good ideas and insights into how to defeat the antichrist! ;)

A congregant of my Church recently attended a self-help seminar called "Living the Dream: Enhancing your life through Zionism". My next entry will consist of exerpts from the book, which is written by an amazing motivational speaker called David Heschel Finkelburg, who is not Jewish, unlike all those other Godless psychiatrists and so-called spiritual advisers so common in the world today, perverting the minds of gullible White Christians. What follows in the next entry is an extract from a truly inspirational book which everyone can use to enrich their lives.

No comments: