PROUDLY SPREADING THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOSPEL SINCE 2003

This blog is dedicated to spreading the gospel of Christian Identity, the only TRUE religion and the only religion that can bring SALVATION to the White Race. If you hate White people, or love any of our enemies, you can get your liberal pinko ass out of here, which should be EASY GIVEN THAT YOU'RE GOING TO HELL ANYWAY!

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Going to be away for a while

I'm going to have to go away for a bit - I have some personal matters to attend to. Thank you to all the congregants who have contacted me in the past few days with your kind words. It is much appreciated.

In the mean time, I have updated the site and made it a bit more interesting. I'm now off to go and play a recording of the Book of Job.

Current mood: miserable

No comments: