PROUDLY SPREADING THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOSPEL SINCE 2003

This blog is dedicated to spreading the gospel of Christian Identity, the only TRUE religion and the only religion that can bring SALVATION to the White Race. If you hate White people, or love any of our enemies, you can get your liberal pinko ass out of here, which should be EASY GIVEN THAT YOU'RE GOING TO HELL ANYWAY!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Are YOU struggling with unwanted homosexual impulses?

Homosexuality is a severe social problem that affects millions of people every year. Left untreated, it can cause severe impairment, damaging one's social life and even one's personality. You might think that as an Identity Christian, you might be immune to it - or hope so. Unfortunately, this is frequently not the case. Many of the most committed members of the White Nationalist movement and the Christian tevelangelist community have, tragically, lost their battle with homosexuality, with terrible consequences.

If you are struggling with the desire to have sex with men if you are a man, or women if you are a woman (although if you're a woman, I don't know what you're doing reading this), you might feel terribly lost and alone. And so you should, you filthy fag. It's people like you who are destroying this country's moral fabric.

However, there is hope, as two of my most devoted parishioners, Edmund and Bruce, have discovered. They used to be gay, until they renounced their sinful ways and bent themselves over to the Rod of God. Here, Bruce tells his amazing story.


I had always known I was gay. My friends would laugh at me for being camp. And I never, ever had a girlfriend except for that one embarrassing time when I was in year 9 and I went out with the ugliest girl in our year for about a week, because I was scared of people finding out. So when Edmund asked me out it felt so right and natural.

We used to go to gay clubs every Friday and Saturday night with our friends, drink copious amounts of alcohol and sing karaoke. It was great fun. If I could, I'd do it all over again.

The weird thing was that Pastor Zach's church was opposite my house! Nobody paid any attention to them, though. Everyone knew they were just a bunch of crazy Christian nutters, and we had one mate whose auntie was a member of it and she was a raving Nazi. One Sunday morning me and Edmund were still drunk, we'd stayed up all night having "fun" if you know what I mean, and so we decided to go to Pastor Zach's church for a laugh.

Well, we've never stopped laughing since. We now go once every month, and I can quite honestly say that he has fully persuaded Edmund and I to give up our sinful lifestyles. We only go to the pub on Friday now and instead of crossing the road to avoid Pastor Zach like we used to, we now say hello and wave at him in the street.

Thanks, Zach, for giving us hours of entertainment!

No comments: